Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 265 (TSSC265)

Happy Memorial Day to you and your families.  Thanks so much to all of our military people who fight for our freedoms each and every day--especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice--you are in my thoughts and prayers! 

Now on to this week's sketch challenge.  I am going to be kind of rushing though this post as I need to get my son down to the parade in town.

Thanks so much for stopping by today-it's Monday so that means I have a brand new sketch challenge for you to play along with.

Here are some basic rules for participation..

  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
And now for the sketch....
And here is my sample--I am really trying to use up my Pretty in Pink card stock as I seem to have a bunch and for some reason do not like the color any more--weird how that works.  Good think it is retiring. I decided to match it up with a new stamp and embossing folder to see if I would like it a bit more--of course you can see I also used Certainly Celery which is retiring too and some already retired DSP.

 
Stamps: Wildflower Meadow, Blessing from Heaven
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
other: embossing folder

Now for the fabulous designs form the team!


Nicole Tugrul

Eileen LeFevre


Robbie 


 Carolyn Bennett 

 
So amazing how well they do each and every week with the sketches--you too!
 
Can't wait to see your design for this week--remember to add it to the linky tool below.
Mary Jo
 

2 nice people left a comment:

Andrea W said...

Fantastic sketch! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Jonia said...

Loved this sketch Mary Jo! Worked out great and the Design Team aced it!