Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Good Thing Sketch Challenge



For today's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Here is the sketch..



I actually chose this layout because I had some extra paper from this card laying on my table and wanted to use it up but did not want to make any more Christmas cards! The base of the card is Certainly Celery. I cut the bottom edge off with my scallop blade on my Carl cutter. The strip that is added to the inside is from the Wintergreen collection of designer series paper. Since I knew I wanted to use the Time Well Spent set (which will be in the new catalog as a level 3 hostess set) I chose to use Pretty in Pink and So Saffron as the other colors. The flowers are stamped in basic black and colored in using markers. The circles are cut using my Coluzzle. The rest is pretty basic. Hope you enjoy.