Friday, February 8, 2008

Answering a few questions....

Questions about Blogger's Challenge-- in

Answer to Jimi's question (can't find an e-mail for you) and a couple of other people have asked in the past few weeks for a clarification about the Blogger's challenge and the Monday Lunchtime Challenge without leaving an e-mail so I thought I would clarify here for all. In case you are curious too!

The blogger's challenge is a group of woman who work on the same challenge each week and post to their blogs on Friday. Anyone can then play along and add a link to any of our blogs. There is a logo on my sidebar on the right. If you click on that it will show you all the players. The challenge changes weekly. This week was a color challenge.

I also post my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge each week. I post a card and sketch every Monday around noon (est.) and anyone who plays along and posts a link to my blog will be added to one of my posts.

Challenges are a great way to expand you stamping style. They are so fun why not try one today. I would love to see what you come up with.

0 nice people left a comment: