Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is this Jaw Dropping Beautiful or What?


I received this card in the mail a couple of days ago and my jaw actually hit the floor when I opened it. It is just absolutely stunning in real life. I can not believe how absolutely beautiful it is. Look at the shadow and all. The colors are wonderful and she even stamped the flowers again on the inside in a light color and then the greeting over the top. This is a real WOW card. Thank you so much Laura! I just love it. All of the detail are perfect! I wanted this set and talked myself out of it-- now I am confused-- I am not sure I could make a card THIS nice with it so maybe it was a good choice not to get it originally! Thanks again Laura, you are just too sweet.

2 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

WOW, that card is beautiful, it must really be stunning IRL. Great job Laura, the colors and the coloring are excellent!

dasimonds said...

Yes..It is gorgeous!!
I love the design and the colors.
Thanks for sharing.