Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More cards for Sketch #6

Here are a few more cards for sketch number 6. Great job ladies. I am up to my neck in elements for a card I need to do for a swap. Only need 12 cards but of course there are too many pieces to this silly thing and I need to get it postal today so we shall see if I have time to get anything else done!

Melissa at Mesissa's Moments


Debbie at Snickerdoodle Dreams


Karen at Krafting with Karen


Where is yours? I can't wait to see it. Don't forget to comment here so I can post it for everyone else to see too. I'll be watching for it, lol!

1 nice people left a comment:

Barb Presley said...

Hi MaryJo,
I'm behind the 8-ball on this, so I hope you don't mind explaining. I'd like to join in with some of the challenges, but am unsure how/where to post. Are the cards expected to have a technique from Technique Junkies in them?
Thanks!
bauwit@gmail.com