Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dad's and More -- plus some new sketch challenge players!


For those of you that have been reading my blog for a while you may recall how I dislike to be limited on how I can use my stamps. So with that in mind I set out to create a non Father's Day card with this Father's Day stamp from All Holidays stamp set. I am quite happy with the results and just thrilled to be able to use this stamp for more than Father's day!

Stamps: All Holidays

Paper: Ruby Red, River Rock, Blue Bayou and Whisper White card stock and Western Sky and Blue Bayou prints dp

Ink: Ruby Red

Other: double stitched ribbon, Nestabiltites dies, scallop blade for edging


Now for some more sketch players!


Pat at The Technique Trail


Melissa at Melissa's Moments



Candy at Inking Purple


Hetty at Craft Chaos

Great cards ladies! Thanks so much for playing along.


6 nice people left a comment:

Claudia Perry said...

That's just soooo genius!!! Love that idea and will have to keep in mind :-)
Thanks for sharing that tip!

Unknown said...

Very nice! I have bookmarked your blog! I love this card...can't wait to go through your blog later for more ideas!

Anonymous said...

MJ: This is a very nice card. Love how you used this stamp. I will have to keep that in mind. Great job!

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great idea! This is why I don't buy a lot of the sentiment sets. I'll have to start rethinking that!

rozie640 said...

Very cute and manly at the same time. Love it!

dasimonds said...

Nice Idea..Great Cards!!
I like being able to use
the stamps in many different ways.