Saturday, May 24, 2008

To Dot or Not?

I feel a bit like Dr Suess. To dot or not to dot -- that is the question that I got. Although I seem to use dots a a lot, sometimes they do not look so hot!

So here is my card for today, I did have some time to play so I thought I would get this out of the way.......YIKES, enough of that.





This was created using the MoJo Monday sketch #38 and although I like it I wanted to add some black dots around the more mustard and the white that is just inside the red frame. What do you think??? There is so much going on already that I was afraid it would be too much but I so wanted to do it, lol! Anyway here are the deets.....

Stamps: Sweet Dreams (hostess) and All Holidays

Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Whisper White and East Coast Prep dp

Ink: Basic Black and Wild Wasabi

Other: markers, double stitch Wasabi ribbon, red brads, lots of dimensionals oval punches and hobby blade

4 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Oh MJ! I LOVE this!! Just the way it is. I did not realize that you had Suessical tendencies! LOL!

Anonymous said...

My mantra is "When in doubt, dot."

kk127g said...

LOL
I love your blog. You are so talented. I love to see you post's. Can I add you blog to mine?
LOved the diddee. LMAO
Thanks for sharing
KK

Anonymous said...

Great card, MJ! I say go for the dots too! I'm really loving this East Coast prep paper...better get myself some. TFS!