Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stampin Up has a wonderful new product line!

Have you ever thought of stamping on your walls with one of your favorite Stampin Up! sets? Well I have but never did actually do it. After all any of you who read my blog or do my classes know I am a LAZY stamper and I was always afraid I would have to start over half way through due to mess ups, lol. Well fear no more!

Our Décor Elements product line is an extension of our Definitely Decorative home décor line. Décor Elements is vinyl artwork for walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces.

Stampin' Up! has long advocated decorating your home using Definitely Decorative stamp sets. Décor Elements takes that same idea and uses a different medium to accomplish the same mission-making your home a beautiful representation of your style!

Through our product development, we've been able to achieve intricate designs because of our manufacturing process. Whether customers want to spice up the walls of their house or frame a piece for display, Décor Elements is easy to apply, easy to love, and easy to remove.

This product line is available on July 1, 2008.


There will be other additions added in the near future too! Let me know if you would like to see the brochure. It is quite impressive.


1 nice people left a comment:

Rhonda Kelly said...

WHOO HOO! I can't wait for these. I already know exactly what I want to do with them. Thanks for sharing.