Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Together and another Sketch Challenge Player too.


You Make Me Happy!
Trying to use some scraps that are laying on my work space! There are so many scraps though I will never be able to move on to new stuff if I keep doing this. And honestly, as much as I love these colors I need to move on a for a bit. This card was created without any stamps.
Nice and Simple!



All supplies Stampin Up! except the
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: River Rock and Blue Bayou card stock. Western Sky designer paper
Other: Anchored Rub ons. Pretties Kit and sticker strip from the Home Again Simply Scrappin Kit. Paper piercer, scoring blade,Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now why not head over to check out this card that was created for this weeks sketch.....


Lori at Inking Aloud

So cute, thanks for playing Lori.

0 nice people left a comment: