Monday, July 28, 2008

One Beautiful Sample for todays sketch!

I am feeling a wee bit better so I am hoping to get a sample or two done for you before the end of the day but for now I do have one (yes, only one) sample to share from the weekly players. This is convention and vacation weeks so maybe that is where everyone else is. I hope it is due to something fun and not sick like me, lol.

For those of you who have been following this I will bet you can guess who my sole player is....she has not missed one week yet and that is even better than me since I am late on this week myself and I created the sketch. Lisa you rock!

Lisa at Splendiferous Creations

Thanks Lisa, you card is beautiful as usual.

1 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I made 2 last night!! But my internet went down at 6pm last night and just came on at 10:42 tonight! aaaahhhh!!!
I am putting them up now.

http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/