Thursday, September 4, 2008

Phew! I almost forgot and more players for the sketch challenge too.


So I get up this morning and realize I forgot to make some kind of little gift for my son's new teacher! What the heck was I thinking. And to make it worse I also forgot that there is a full time aide in the class too. Well I had to make it fast since I needed two gifts and could not run out and get anything to use. What else could I do but make these cute 3 by 3 boxes again. I used a black and blue color theme since I already had materials cut for two boxes that were left over form a class! That saved a bit of time Then I just had to make the card. I did not have time to take a picture of all the cards but if you click on this picture it will make it bigger and you can see most of the details just fine. Good think I get up early!


Each box had five cards and matching envelopes in them. I hope they like them.


Here are a few more samples with this week's sketch challenge too!


Barb at Barb's Stamping Spot

and

KC-froglady on Splitcoaststampers



Thanks ladies!



2 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love these cards, definitely going to have to CASE them!!!

Kristin said...

I love this... I just did this idea as well (about a week ago)... BUT, my question to you is what type of paper (and dimensions did you use for your envelopes for the 3x3 cards?? I was so unhappy with everything I came up with that I didn't do them at all. Any advice??