Thursday, November 13, 2008

New way to link up to the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges.

Who wants to be the first to try this out? I am so excited about this that I actually paid for the premium membership with out even trying it or seeing how it really works so this is a test run. You will be able to link yourself up to the challenges now! How cool is that, no waiting for me to get to it and less time on that from my end too. So let's give it a go!

ETA: please leave a link to the direct post that shows your challenge card, thanks.






5 nice people left a comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Okay, I guess I get to be first! :)

Pat Huntoon said...

So this will be on your sidebar this week?

Janna said...

This looks like a lot of fun!! Can't wait to participate!!

Anonymous said...

I signed up, but don't know what for! Looking at some of the other comments, does it mean I just get into your blog, and I see the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge? That's what I did before. Help! Also I do not have a blog.

MelissaS said...

How fun is this new feature! Hopefully it saves you lots of time that you can spend on more stamping!