Friday, February 13, 2009

I love you this much! Blogger's challenge 86

Today's Blogger's challenge was to create a Valentine. I am pretty sick of Valentines already but because I love our list mom (Lisa) I still had to play along. Of course I used 100% current SU again since I am still working on the Your Hired series. This is card number 17 for the series, I have some more done too but will post later.

Stamps: Under the Stars
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Other: embossing plate, square scallop punch, tag corner punch, black brads, white gel pen, red and carmel marker, computer for sentiment, ribbon

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Mary Jo

23 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love this growly bear with the sentiment!

Ida said...

Wow this is such a fun card. I would not have thought to have used that image for a V-Day card but it's perfect.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Mary Jo your creations never disappoint...they are all so wonderfully designed and creative. Awesome job.

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee...perfect!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute! I'm ready to move on from Valentine's as well ;-)

Lisa Martz said...

Love this bear! Love the card...such a fun way to share a Valentine message!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a wonderfully fun card!

Kristen said...

OOhhh...This is so cute. I love this saying. Reminds me of when I was a little girl and this is what my dad used to say to me. Such great colors. Great card MJ!

Barbara said...

How cute! Love that bear...I never would have thought to use him for a V-Day card! Fun!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I say this to my little girl all the time and her reply is Mummy I love you to the Stars and Back!

Love this card, brought a smile to my face.

:) Marcia

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is too cute Mary Jo! Perfect sentiment to go with that bear! Happy Valentine's Day! :D

Connie Fossenier said...

Love this bear and the sketch...
awesome card Mary Jo.
connie paxman

Rina said...

Awwwww...this is too cute Mary Jo! Too, too sweet =)

Janna said...

Too, too cute!! I love the red, black and white color combo and the bear image is perfect!! Great job with the sentiment as well!! Perfect V. Day card!

Smiles,
janna

Lisa Bohler said...

Adorable!!! I just love the color choices and I just knew that that bear was saying something special!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa Somerville said...

The sentiment works perfectly with the bear image! Too cute!

Patti Chesky said...

I love him!!! What a great sentiment for this image. Perfect!!

Anonymous said...

He's Sooo cute!
That's one I did not think of---glad you did. Hugs, Nola
P.S.--thanks to you I found my music stash--I had forgotten how to acces my playlist!

Selene Kempton said...

Too Cute!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Toooo clever! Love it! {SMILES}

Connie Babbert said...

Oh...I love your card! I keep trying to resist that bear...but he keeps calling my name!

Anonymous said...

What a great use for this adorable bear. Too cute!

Kerry D-C said...

This cracks me up!!! Very clever!!