Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The winner of the And Many Mower stamp set!

Oh my was that a job. I had to write everyone's name down and then give them an extra spot for signing up for my blog (or if they already were a subscriber). The final number of comments was 225 and after adding the extras it was 303. So I did a random number generator and came up with this.So at least my names were all number now and I just had to look down the list for 156 and this is the winner.....(by the way it was her second change for already being a subscriber)

Kimm said...

Oh my hubby LOVES to golf and I'd love to win this for him!!! I am already a subscriber.
Kimm

Kimm, contact me and send me your address so I can get this out to you. Congratulations.

I am so thrilled with how the tour went! Thanks for all the sweet comments. We will be doing another one in May! Keep checking for more details.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: