Sunday, May 24, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #71

I hope you are having a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! Please don't forget to spend at least a little of your day remember all the military people and their families that have fought for our freedom over the years. They give so much every day. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Now for today's sketch challenge. I am so loving this sketch, I am sure to make another card or two with it this week. It was fun to work with. I sure hope you will find some time to play along this week. When you do don't forget to come on back and leave a direct link on Mister Linky below. I hope it inspires you.....


My card is (as usual) for two challenges. This sketch and the weekly Latenight Stamper's Challenge which will begin in the morning too. That challenge is to create cards with a summertime theme. I love summer so this is gonna be an easy one. So on to my summer/sketch challenge card.



Wouldn't this be a fun invitation to a summer party. I love these bright colors, don't you?

100% current Stampin Up products.

Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Hugs and Wishes, Friends Wheel (cut into individual sayings)
Paper: Real Red,Summer sun, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss. Whisper White and Walk in the Garden dp
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: rub ons, markers, circle punch, circle scissors plus, scallop square punch, photo corner punch, white gel pen

Hope you will play along. Please remember to use the keywords TSSC71 when posting on line and of course come on back here and leave a direct link on Mister Linky below so I can come check it out.

Happy Memorial Day!
Mary Jo


7 nice people left a comment:

Michelle Neuendorf said...

Your card is so fun and summery!

Lisa Bohler said...

Your card is darling! LOVE the strawberries and the stitching around your circle. Super cute!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute Summer invite MJ!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sketch--mine is up---so glad to create something I'll put with my grandfather's WWI keepsake box.

Beverly G said...

Your memorial day card is wonderful!
Thanks for letting me participate in your challenge, hope it fits enough.
Beverly Gotthardt

Pam said...

I like that sketch and your card is great! I'm a day behind with the holiday ... hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out!

Unknown said...

I am loving your sketches and really need to start doing them!!! I love this card too!! That DSP is great to work with!!