Monday, May 25, 2009

More summer fun!

Happy Memorial Day to you and yours! I am so excited about this week's Latenight Stamper's challenge! Here is my second sample for the challenge. It is also for the Sketch for you to Try Saturday challenge. Enjoy your day, I know I plan to it is a beautiful day outside!


Supplies 100% current Stampin Up!
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly and Upsy Daisy
Paper: Good Morning Sunshine and Walk in the Park DP, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Summer Sun
Other: scallop oval die, kiwi satin ribbon, black brads, black marker

See ya in a bit.

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Leigh said...

This is lovely card Mary Jo.

Pam said...

I just love the colors! And, if you include a butterfly, then you've got me hooked! Great card!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright, bold colors! :)

Unknown said...

This is by far one of my all time favorites of yours!!! I love everything out it and it just screams SUMMER!!!!