Thursday, May 21, 2009

Three Clovers' Thursday Challenge #14

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #14!




Black, White + 1 more color

Here is my card for the challenge.

I can't remember the last time I had a card use so much white. But I am really happy with it.
Why not play along, it is a fun challenge. You can see the original post and add your link on Kerry's blog HERE

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Black Marker, pretties kit for pearls white ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today. Remember tomorrow is Blogger's Challenge day. I may be back later with more for today but not promising anything it is so beautiful outside.

Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Ida said...

Lovely, Calming and Elegant.

Nancy Dawson said...

Stunning!

Chelsea said...

it's gorgeous .... love the color combo you chose!

Kerry D-C said...

MJ, this is absolutely LOVELY and sophisticated!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the tiny touch of the Baja!

Pam said...

Oh, Mary Jo! That card is so elegant! I love the way the color doesn't take over, and the pearls are perfect!

Kristen said...

MJ, This card is GRGEOUS. Simply stunning. That stamps set is wonderful.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!!! I just love it and the pearls really make the card!!

Sue from Oregon said...

I had to go order this set once I saw this card! Very elegant!