Thursday, May 7, 2009

Watercolored Roses gone WILD for Kerry!

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #12!

Thanks for coming by today!
I hope that you enjoy this week's challenge!


Cards for Mother, or sister, (or women)
AND use Ribbon or Lace


This is the watercolor rose technique gone WILD! Can't really decide if I like it or not. I do like it a lot better in real life. Seems much more "bad" details always show up in pictures. Wonder why that is?

Anyway this is my card for Kerry challenge and it was supposed to be posted last night (sorry Kerry) but I got caught up with some personal stuff. At least I am up bright and early on Thursday Morning. Hope that works.


Here is the inside of the card. All sentiments are from the Chit Chat rub ons.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Versa Mark
Paper: Whisper White, Bella Rose DP, Shimmery White.
Other: re-inkers,, paint brushes, heat gun, clear embossing powder, lace border punch, Sizzix tag die by SU, Chit Chat Rub ons, ribbon., craft knife and mat.

Hope you have a great day.
Mary Jo

11 nice people left a comment:

Pam said...

I like the way you did the leaves behind your roses! The DSP on the inside is a nice touch, too! Very nice card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautifully colored MJ!

Ida said...

This is very pretty. I love the lacy look with the punch, the little tag and the bright roses are quite lovely.

Cyndee Rust said...

I LOVE it!!!! :-)

Chelsea said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo, I don't know what mistakes you are talking about...this card is awesome! Someone would have to take a magnifying glass to it, and I don't know anyone that critical!
Thank you for sharing, it truly is beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, MJ! Love those roses!
hugs
Sharon

Nancy Dawson said...

It looks good enough to eat -- so soft and 'scrumptous' TFS

Kristen said...

LOVE IT! I need to get some of that paper, it's gorgeous!

Leonie Schroder said...

very sweet Mary Jo ... I still have to try these watercolour roses ... maybe this week ;)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is beautiful MJ!