Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mid-week Birthday Bonanza!

Three birthday cards + two sketch challenges = Birthday Bonanza!


This card is for the Stampin 411 challenge. Thought it would be a fun young person birthday card.

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Party Hearty
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Ribbon, brad, marker, circle punch



This card is for the CPS sketch challenge this week. I thought it would make a great male birthday card.


Stamps: Trendy Trees-retired sentiment
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Whisper White.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Other: gel pen, marker, ribbons, corner rounder


And this one is just out of my head, lol. I love these colors together.



Stamps: Petal Pizzazz
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, soft Suede, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern dp
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry
Other: brads, circle punches, ribbon, embossing folder

Hope you enjoyed the cards. See ya in the morning for the Three Clover's Thursday challenge.

11 nice people left a comment:

Andrea Walford said...

Super cards! I love the daisies!

Connie M. said...

Oh these are all so very fun!! Lovin' all the new in colors!!

Debby said...

Boy! You've been busy :-) I really like the cards.
Great job!

Erika- Me Soup said...

I LOVE stampin' up! My sister is a demo, and I love going to workshops. Your cards are adorable. I love making the 36 4x4 cards out of the Simply Scrappin kits. have you done that too??

rozie640 said...

MJ, you always impress me. I love all three cards, I want to be you when I grow up!

Christyne said...

These are all just wonderful! I really like the Trendy Trees one...but then, I am partial to that set anyway!

Pam said...

They are wonderful, Mary Jo! Love your work... thanks for sharing with us all!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

All of these colors are wonderful. Love your take on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards Mary Jo, I LOVE them all. Your first card is adorlable, what a pretty colors combination!

Thanks for appylying to the OCC!
Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

These are awesome cards,i love the colors

--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Leonie Schroder said...

what great cards! Love the trendy trees and daisies and the colours - well done!