Monday, October 5, 2009

Look Mom! No layers!

This week's challenge on Latenightstampers is to create a no layer card. Did I mention that I am now a co-leader of this fabulous design team! What fun I am having using 100% current products. I am not normally very good at no layer cards but these two came together pretty easy. Both cards are using our pastel that were still sitting out from that challenge, lol.

The cards are also using the Autumn Harvest Set, which is my featured set this week for the Super Set Sampler challenge. New set will be posted tomorrow afternoon.


Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango
Other: markers, chalks(pastels)

This next one is just a bunch of masking.



Stamps: Autumn Harvest, graveyard Gala, Holiday Best
Paper: Sahara Sand
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, chalks (pastels)

Hope you had a great day today!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the new challenge.

Please help stop hunger!

Don't forget about the big giveaway for one lucky person who sponsors me in my CROP walk.

I am only 1/10 of the way to my goal and would really appreciate your donation. You will be entered into a drawing for 18 brand new stamps sets, both of the new Birthday Party sets from the current catalog--these are great--all 6 of the 2008 in-colors, stazon pads, tons of alterables and more. You can see the whole list HERE



And of course you can CLICK HERE TO DONATE!


p.s. even if you already own some of the SAB sets the party kits alone are worth a lot more than a $5 donation! Not to mention all the stuff you can alter!

See ya soon!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: