Sunday, October 25, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 93

Wow did this week go fast! Today was the Chili Cook-off/Bake-off that I run at my church. I love this event. It is so much fun, lots of fellowship and some wonderful chili and dessert too! You can't go wrong. I really enjoy this and I use it to finish off my CROP walk. All of the proceeds from the Cook-off go to the CROP hunger walk--now I can turn that page for this year. Time to look on to the next events.

I have a quick card for my sketch challenge today and of course I combined it with the LNS challenge. Now that I am a co-leader over there I will be combining my sketch with that challenge as much as possible. Sometimes that won't work if they are both sketches but that does not happen too often. Here is the sketch for this week--made it on the MDS again.


I hope you will play along. You can use any stamps and supplies you want. I think this is a fun sketch, I play to do a few more with it this week since I had so many ideas in my head for it. Just not enough time in a day! Here is my card....


I haven't pulled out the Wanted set in a while so I thought it would be a fun one to us. The LNS challenge for this week which I combined is a really cool color challenge.

Challenge 43-Candy Everywhere


With Halloween right around the corner, and all the stores carrying my favorite candy, my mind seems to be stuck in a permanent sugar high. This week design a card using only the colors found in your favorite candy wrapper. I chose to use the colors in my favorite candy bar Snickers--real red, night of navy, chocolate chip and whisper white.



Come on and play along with one or both of these challenges. If you play along with my sketch challenge be sure to come on back and leave a link on Mr. Linky below so I can add you to the re-cap next Sunday! Hope you have a fabulous week!


4 nice people left a comment:

Melissa Craig said...

I really loved this sketch, I didn't do it exactly and I may just come back and try it again. Especially because I didn't do my favorite candy wrapper. But I did love this sketch. Thank you.

prepaid credit cards said...

Hmmm, I loved your card. The Color red enhances the beauty of the horse.

:)

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love the sketch. Simple, but you can add a lot to it. Your card is great too! Love the This Offer Expires logo! I am so thankful that the Lord has forgiven my sins and I will be with Him in Heaven forever! Enjoy the music on your blog also. Your blog is very inspirational, spiritually and creatively.

Vickie Kertz said...

Thanks for sharing another wonderful sketch. I just used the sketch because I didn't read the whole post before starting. Also another great card.