Sunday, January 17, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 105

Welcome to week number 105 of the Monday Lunchtime Challenges.  I have another easy one for you this week.  I hope you will play along.  If you do be sure to come on back and link up your sample on Mister Linky below.



I told you it was easy--so I expect you to play along.  I made two cards for you.  I am about sick of Valentines already so I am moving on.  Need to work on more all occasion cards.

I guess I should let you know that both of these cards are also for my Latenightstampers DT submission for the challenges that will be posted tomorrow.  The challenge for the week is an inspiration challenge. Here is the picture you have to use for inspiration, that will explain some of the details on my cards, lol.



And now for my cards.  The first one is such a fun and sparkly birthday card.








Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
Paper: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, scoring tool, scallop border punch, word window punch, tags sizzix die, 1 inch circle punch, ribbon

This next card is just a springy generic card.  I used quite a few of the elements from the cake (circles, strips, flowers and again the colors).



Stamps:  Simply Said, Vintage Labels (SAB), Of the Earth (hostess)
Paper: Regal Rose, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DP
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, So Saffron
Other: circle punch, ribbon

Can't wait to see your samples for this sketch,
Thanks for stopping by hope you have a wonderful week!
It is up to us to make our week good, it is what we make it.
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Chelsea said...

great sketch and cards

Basement Stamper said...

Both cards turned out great! Love the birthday card.

Anonymous said...

Another fun sketch to get in on! Love your cards--Eating Cake is always one of my favorite things to put in my mouth!
Love the color of both your cards.