Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy day trying to catch up again!

More Stamper's Connection Challenges.   Here are a few more cards for challenges I missed this week on the Connection.

These first two are for the Clean and Simple Challenge--show off the ribbon

 

Stamps: Well Scripted, Tiny Tags
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Basic Black
Other: embossing folder, satin ribbon, markers, heart punch, misc pearls from old necklace, corner punch


How cute is this one!  I love the pink background and the bow--so easy using this dp.  (shhh this will be one of my DT samples for the upcoming challenge for this week--to use designer papers--sneak peak number 1)

Stamps: Whimsical Words
Paper: Pretty in Pink Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: satin ribbon, marker

And this next one is for the color challenge--Kraft, Rose Red, Cameo Coral and So Saffron and Whisper White.  I also re-used the sketch challenge for this week.  All challenges are from the Stampin Connection Site.  This is a site that Stampin Up created for US demos!  So fun!

Stamps:  Uppsy Daisy, Wow Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Kraft, Rose Red, Cameo Coral and So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Rose Red
Other: brads, 1 inch circle punch, markers

I will save the rest for another day--I still have to post my new Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge later today.  See ya soon!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Debby said...

What a wonderful wedding card!
I love it! TFS :-)

Sue from Oregon said...

Great cards today MJ!

Kitty A. said...

LOVE what you did with the DP. I cased you (already!) and used So Saffron. It was wonderfully quick and easy. Thanks for the inspiration!