Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 108!

Moving right along.  Welcome to week 108 of my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges.  I have a quick post and a quick card for you today.  It is my son's birthday and I promised to finish the night off with a movie.  He is waiting patiently!

I hope you will choose to play along this week.  I think it is a pretty easy sketch.  Remember if you do play along please come back and add you link to Mister Linky at the end of the post.  You must have your sample added by 8pm EST on Sundays to be included in the re-cap.

Here is this week's sketch.....

 

And my card.  I used the new SAB set that ykou can earn for FREE through the end of March.



Stamps: SAB Happy Moments
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, border punch, tag corner punch, markers

I love the clean and simple look of this card--don't you?

I hope you will play along this week.  Don't forget to leave your link on Mister Linky and to use the keyword TSSC108.  Thanks and see ya in the morning.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Beverly G said...

I tweeked your sketch just a little, hope it's acceptable.Thanks.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I thought this layout worked perfectly for my "Believe" card for the Olympics. Thanks so much for taking the time to inspire us with your sketches.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

MJ--LOVE the sketch--just had to play and boy did I ever---made 3 cards with it! 2 are posted for the Blogger Challenge.
Thanks for the great inspiration!
nola

MelissaS said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love this sketch :)