Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Couple of challenges from Stampin Connection.

I have two cards to share with you this morning and they are both for Stampin Connection challenges.  The first challenges is the card sketch challenge we are in week number 9!  Here is the sketch....


I love this sketch, so fun!  Here is my card....


I love this because it is using so many scraps I had laying right there on my work area! 

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Wide Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Sweet Pea Felt Flowers, Pink ribbon, brads, top note die

The next challenge is the clean and simple challenge.  We are on week number 8 of this challenge and here are the details...

Welcome to the week 8 Clean and Simple Challenge!!  This week I have a color challenge for you!

The colors are:
*Pretty in Pink
*Pixie Pink
*Basic Gray
*Neutral

Fun colors and I am beginning to like the Clean and Simple cards although they are still pretty hard for me to do, lol. Here is my sample...

 Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Sending Love Specialty Paper
Ink: Going Grey, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink
Other: pearls, markers, pencil eraser for circles on flowers.

Hope you have a fabulous day!  So much to do so little time.  See ya soon.
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Kitty A. said...

Delightful card! Love the way you were able to get shading on these tiny flowers.