Thursday, March 4, 2010

Framed windows!

I did not think I liked this technique when I seen it but decided to finally give it a try and I LOVE it!  How fun and so easy.  What do you think.  You can find the directions on SCS by clicking HERE.

Of course I combined it with the Latenightstamper challenge for the week to use designer paper!  This challenge is oh so easy.  I made two cards with the technique so far. But will defiantly be making more.

 

  

Card number 1
Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Other: markers, tag punch, ribbon

Card number 2

Stamps: Refuge and Strength, Brighter Tomorrow
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: 1 inch circle punch, hand held circle punch

Thanks for stopping by again today.  See ya soon.

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Great cards!!!! I wrote about you on my blog :) http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
go check it out! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

I really like this Mary Jo! Very cool technique to try!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Beautiful cards! I love that technique! Thanks for showing those.