Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #114

I really don't even remember what my inspiration for this sketch was?  Weird when that happens.  I hope you will have time to play along this week.  Remember to leave a link at the end of this post on Mister Linky!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  I am sure it will blow me away as the so often do!

Here is this week's sketch.....



And of course my card sample....

Hmmm, don't really look like the flowers match the card now that I look at it on here.  Oh well, I did use the Razzleberry marker for the highlights?  I love the in colors this year, as I do every year. 

Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White. Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, scallop edge punch, rub ons, Top Note die

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like the sketch and can find the time to play along!

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Great sketch!

Brenda taylor said...

nice card, I love that flower stamp set.

shannon said...

I'm sooooo late...but sooooo glad i stopped by! Thank you for posting a fun sketch. it really helped with my mojo (which has been M.I.A all week!!)

MelissaS said...

I hope you are still running late today and I made the deadline! Have a good night :)