Thursday, May 13, 2010

A couple of cards for a couple of challenges!

Both challenges are mine!  The first butterfly card is another sample for my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 121 it also fits the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge to use stamps from the current mini catalog. The second card is for the ED9 challenge -again on Latenightstampers -to sponge on an Easy and Demonstratable card.  Don't really like this one but that happens ever now and then.  I am still sharing it because it seems the ones I don't like others really like!  Imagine that.

 Stamps: All a Flutter
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, rub ons, flower fusion, large white brad, circle punches


Stamps: None
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Thoroughly Modern
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Other: Daisy Die, Large Chocolate chip brad, rub on

Off to praise rehersal, see ya soon
Mary Jo


1 nice people left a comment:

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I really like both! The butterflies are so pretty and I like the effective simplicity of the get well card. I enjoy your work!
Cynthia