Sunday, June 27, 2010

Featured stamper challenge 21

Today's Featured Stamper on Stampin Connection is Kimberly Van Diepen. What a fun gallery she has. Here the card I chose from her gallery to inspire my creation.....



And here is my sample...



I changed the colors, stamps and size but kept the basic layout.  Thanks for the inspiration Kimberly!

Stamps:  Fast and Fabulous
Paper: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Tropical dp
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Other: ribbon, bitty button, scallop edge punch, markers

Be back later tonight with my new sketch challenge.  There is still time for you to play along.  Click the link at the top of my blog to be brought to the current sketch challenge!

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Hi MJ, love the colors of your card, your flower is so pretty and the patterned paper is so cheerful!