Monday, July 19, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 131!

Wow, there is REALLY something wrong with my computer.  It is running incredibly slow--especially online?  But not only online, it seems to be running like crazy and I don't know what the heck it is that is running in the background.  I did the task manager but don't have a clue what the items are so don't know what to turn off, lol. It is such a joy to be so ignorant to how this silly thing works!  NOT!!  Anyway it is Monday and although I tried to post this last night neither my computer or Blogger were working with me so this is my third attempt.  I am feeling good about it since I got this far.

I know that many of my Stampin Up friends are busy getting ready or heading out to convention--hope you guys have a great time--without me, sob sob.....


I hope that the rest of you can find time to fit in my sketch challenge this week.  I think you will like this sketch.  I am going to combine it with my challenge for the Latenightstamper's group to make two or more cards with the same set--over the next few days I will be sharing 5 cards with not only the same set but the same color combo.  I think this is my favorite "new" set in the catalog. 

Here is the sketch...


and my sample...






Stamps: Just Believe
Paper:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Other: border punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder

Please remember to add your sample to the links below.  Can't wait to see what you come up with, I really love this sketch, I will use it again for sure!

Have a great week!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...I think this must have been a case of great minds thing alike! When I went to post mine and saw yours, I had to do a double-take. I can't believe we did the same set, same colors and even did the same fussy cutting around that frame! Yet look how different they turned out!

Deb said...

I agree - my favorite new set. Simply beautiful card...love the colors together. Hope to get a chance to play along this week.

Lisa Bohler said...

I was inspired by your blue card and the sketch today!!! So nice to play along...so sorry it's been so long! I really liked your combo of color as you can see...I just switched out my neutral and the blue!!

Gisèle said...

This is yet another awesome sketch. Your card is fab and the other cards are just beautiful. Thanks!