Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 139!

Here we are again.  Another Sketch Challenge for you! 

I hope you have time to play along this week.  Don't forget to come on back and leave your link at the end of this post so that we can all see what you come up with.   Here is the sketch....


I am loving this week's sketch...my card on the other hand --not so much, lol!  I was unhappy with the picture but am too tired to re-take it.  I also was frustrated with the image quality, but again I was too tired to fix it.  Sorry, it has been a long week.  Hubby is STILL sick and I over booked my self, as usual, lol..  Always something ya know.  Here is my card...


I love the idea of this card, and the colors, so I may have to fix it tomorrow and take another picture. 

Stamps: Uppsy Daisy, retired sentiment stamp
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, in color DP pack
Ink: Concord Crush
Other: circle punches, scoring blade, embossing folder, retired rub ons.

Hope you have a great day and that you play along this week!  Don't forget to come on back and leave your link below!

Off to bed!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ--Great layout--I'm so ready to dig in and work on it. Will use it for a club meeting this wednesday. TF the inspiration. N

Rose said...

MJ I love your card. I love that medallion thingy, I have to make one of those, really pretty card.