Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 146!

OK so I dropped my camera in a puddle while trick or treating with my son.  Not even sure where the puddle came from as it was not raining???  But it is drying off and I hope that it will work tomorrow.  But that means I can not photograph my sample but I do have the sketch and want to have that posted on time so here it is....


I hope you will chose to play along this week!  I love to see all the great ideas.  Don't forget to leave your DIRECT link below after you post your card. Happy Stamping!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Mary Jo--I did play with last weeks scketch but was so busy did not get to post it. I love this weeks too--hope to find some time before the RBTour to get it posted. Time seems to fly!
Hope you are well. Hugs, N

Gisèle said...

Another really wonderful sketch Mary Jo. My card just wouldn't post with InLinks so you can find it at - I SPI
Thanks!

Terry said...

I really enjoy your card sketches! Thanks for selecting mine for last week. It's an honor.

Terry