Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 159! (TSSC159)

Welcome to week 159 of my weekly challenges!  I am having so much fun with these, thanks to everyone who has played along over the weeks!  I hope you will play this week too!  Remember it is now a blog hop too so if you add the code to your post (in the EDIT HTML portion) you will get all the players on your blog too!  That way your friends can play along too and when checking out the samples we can just hop along without having to go back and forth.  So fun.

Anyway, here is the new sketch for you...


I think it is a good one! What do you think?  I decided to go ahead and combine it with the Latenightstamper's challenge this week--You're a Hoot-use any bird image on your sample.  Here is my masculine birthday card...


Stamps:  In the Wilderness, Bitty Bits and Plane and simple
Paper:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand and Botanical Gazette
Ink: Basic Black and Early Espresso
Other: jumbo stitches wheel, build a brad, circle punch, markers

Come on and play along.  Don't forget to add the code too--if you want you can always just add you link and sample too. Thanks for playing and visiting my blog today. 

Happy Monday
Mary Jo 

3 nice people left a comment:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great card! You did a teriffic job! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fun sketch this week!! Can't wait to play along.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm a bit late in posting--had it done a couple of days ago--but here's my entry --in Memory of Edna
Thanks for another great sketch!
Hugs, Nola