Friday, February 11, 2011

What kind of underwear does your bunny wear? Boxers for valentines!

Ahhhh, Friday. I love Friday's not only because of the weekend but because I get to participate in the blogger's challenge.  And the cool thing is that you can too now that it is a blog hop!  This week Lisa wanted us to post a project with a love theme.  So I thought I  should work on my hubby's valentine.  But then I remember the new tutorial I just posted for the bunny pants and some of the other ideas that I offered up for you guys to use it for and though--yep--I need to make my hubby a box that looks like boxer underwear for Valentines!  I think this is just too cute.  Don't you?



The stamps that I used for this are all from the Jumbo I Love wheel.  I took it off the wheel and cut the individual parts apart to form lots of adorable love stamps.   When I do this I take the entire piece of rubber off the wheel and then attach it to a piece of cling mounting foam, then cut it apart and then I have an entire set of cling mount stamps! Mini tutorial on doing this can be seen HERE.

Here is a picture of the bunny pants and "his" underwear together.  Would be really cute if I made it a bit smaller and it fit right inside the pants, lol!  I may have to try that!



So now you can see that the bunny pants can hold either the cards (that are included in the original tutorial) or a whole bag of peanut butter hearts with room quite a bit of extra room!  You can view the Bunny Pants tutorial HERE.

I hope you will play along this week with our challenge.  After all it is the month of Love so I know you need a card or some type of project with a Love theme.

TGIF!!!!!!!
Mary Jo

16 nice people left a comment:

JP Card Crazy said...

How cute are these bunny pants. I great for this weeks challenge. Now to go see the tutorial! Thanks.

Pat Huntoon said...

LOL! Those are GREAT! Love the "fly" -- great details. LOVE this.

Lisa Somerville said...

How stinkin' cute are those!

Chrissy D said...

LOVE this idea! So very cute!

Ida said...

What a FUN and CUTE project. You did a great job on these.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the pants filled with chocolate, fun!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Too cute! Love both the undies and the bunny pants.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is so excellent, Judy. Love it.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Please forgive me for addressing you incorrectly, Mary Jo. So Sorry. Hugs, Gayle

Tami Black said...

If the designers at Joe Boxer could see these, they would be scrambling! Darling!

Linda McClain said...

oh my goodness gracious. This is adorable!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just darling! Love the boxers- and love the bunny pants! Too cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How cute is this, Mary Jo! I must head over to your blog more often...there is always something wonderful around here! :D

Marsha Fisher said...

These are Fantastic!! Love the boxer short Valentine full of Candy and I know your hubby will too!

Anonymous said...

MJ--everything seems to be runnign just fine now--Love your card--it's such a fun idea!
Nola

Marilyn SanClemente said...

I love the boxers!!