Sunday, March 20, 2011

One more card for the LNS challenge!

My absolute favorite thing about the MDS is that we can finally have Stampin Up sentiments for the insides of our cards.  I have yet to figure out whey companies that make stamps for card making do not make stamps for the inside of card.  Sure we have a few but I can not use the same sentiment inside every birthday card I make for goodness sake.  So any way all this jabber about inside sentiments and my card today shows a MDS generated outside sentiment, lol!  Go figure.  It is my last card for this week's challenge on Latenightstampers.  Our theme for the week is Easter or Spring creations.  Hope you enjoy!






It is not a Easter card, just a friend card.  everyone needs a Friend who is ALL ears!  Too cute.  The supplies used for this card are as follows:

Stamps:  Animal Stories
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, scrap dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: MDS, ribbon punch, tulip embossing folder markers

Hope you have a great day.  I will be back later with the Top three for the week's sketch challenge and the brand new challenge for next week!  See ya then.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: