Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Linky Party week 3--Stampin Up! Style-Because I Care

Each week I will be having a Linky Party!  Who doesn't love a party.  Especially when it involves Stampin Up products!  Here is how it will work.....



Thursday Technostamper Linky Party week 3
Each week I will pick a new stamp set to feature.  You can hop over and find out what the set of the week is and then you can link up any and all samples you have with the set!  That's right, you can make new ones or link up older ones.  As long as they use the stamp set of the week you are good to go.  What a great resource this could be!  I hope you will link up.  
This week we will be linking up cards and projects with the
Because I Care stamp set.  
 
This set is so easy to make beautiful cards with.
I am excited to see what you have done with this set.  I know I will have a lot to chose from I have seen tons of great cards with it.  Won't you share yours?  Go find your samples  NOW and link up! Put your name or blog name in the title of the picture it will help people get to know your work. Also PLEASE link directly to the sample you are sharing and not to your entire blog.  Items not linked properly will be deleted to keep it fun no one wants to search and search it is supposed to be easy!
 

I have one brand new sample for you and I have found a few of my older ones to add too...
This is the new sample. I am loving the purple and pink together!  So pretty!
Stamps:  Because I Care
Paper: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Grey Lap of Luxury DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, rhinestones, gel pen

Here are a few of the older samples too...




Don't forget to add yours below on the Linky Party!

4 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love this set MJ, and it's one I actually have! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim S said...

I LOVE this set and was very surprised that I only had one older card to link. I will definitely be hauling out the set and making a few more!

Greetings By Chera said...

I have no idea why I do not use this flower more.. its so powerful! I have used the Thank you stamp more...

Truly,
Chera

Anonymous said...

MJ--Your cards are GREAT--if I had to pick one of my favorites--I'd take the H/birthday one.

Love that set--will hate to see it retired--come July!

Many Hugs, Nola