Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Latenightstamper's Challenge with the 411 sketch!

Today I had a bit of time to play so I created a card for the Latenightstampers challenge--Thinking of you--heard you were blue!  You are to create a thinking of you card that has blue on it.  So I checked out the 411 sketch blog and decided to combine the two challenges into one.  Here is my card.

I am still using the Strength and Hope stamp set.  I used my markers to make the stripes on the ribbon. 
You can view the sketch challenge HERE.

Stamps: Strength and Hope, On the Grow
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White and Paisley Petals DP
Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Black
Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, markers, Marina Mist satin ribbon, resin flower

I am so glad you were able to stop by today--how do you like my new look?  I re-did the background and banner using My Digital Studio!  Have a great day!
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Fite said...

This is gorgeous!! And, I love the markers on the ribbon--awesome!!!

Robyn said...

Gorgeous card MJ! And I LOVE your new look blog too- about time I renovated mine I think!!

Juliette Chapman said...

Gorgeous card Mary Jo. I really love this set too but sadly as our mini has already finished I guess it has already retired:-(. I certainly won't be giving it up in any hurry. I love what you have done with the ribbon - what a cool idea.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Just beautiful Mary Jo! thanks for sharing this beauty with us.

Selene Kempton said...

This is so soft and beautiful! A wow for me! ;D

Lisa Kmiec said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon!

Kris McIntosh said...

Absolutely stunning. I love everything about this card. Congratulations for being on the Stampers Showcase at Stamping 411 this week.