Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 190 (TSSC190)

Well I be dipped!  That is what my mom used to say when she wanted to swear!  I can not get my linky tools to work, can't comment, can't view --hopefully that will be fixed soon.  I am so far behind again.  We said goodbye to a dear friend on Saturday--more of a see ya later as she has gone home to Jesus and we WILL see her again someday.  But still such a sad sad week.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous Labor day today.  If you have a job be thankful and enjoy your time off.  If you are looking for work, I pray that things will turn around for you and that you find the job that is right for you.  But in any case--I hope you enjoy your day.

So with the problems with linky tools I was not able to get the top three posted, will try again later.  But I can post the new sketch!  Not sure I can get the link working at the end but at least you get get a jump on creating.  Be sure to come back and link up when the links are working.

Here is this weeks sketch...


And my sample....





Not a color combo I would normally use but I like it.  How about you? Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.

Stamps: My Friend
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.  and DP I can not remember what pack
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Rose Red
Other: roses, butterfly embosslit, scallop border punch, Square Lattice embossing folder.

Hope your day is filled with fun, relaxation and lots of stamping!
Mary Jo





2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

GREAT card and really different card colors! Sorry about the double link of my card...if you can remove one...please do...not sure what happened!

Erica said...

This is a great card! Love your creativity!

San Diego Catering