Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 198 (TSSC198)

Here we go again.  Happy Halloween to you all.  We did a trunk or treat at our church this year so I thought I would share our picture for that--it was so fun...




We had so much fun--even though it was FREEZING out! 
Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween.

Now to get the the real point of this post--this week's sketch challenge!  Here is the sketch...


And my sample...



Hope you can play along this week.  Be sure to add your sample below on the linky blog hop.  If you wish to add the code to your blog others can play right from your page!

Have a great week! Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Mary Jo I love your card! Tess with a cupcake? Awesome! Great sketch, too, can't wait to play along.

Mary Brown said...

what a FUN card! I love how you paired these set together and your paper piecing is INCREDIBLE!!! I can't wait to get that birthday set with the banners...too cute!

Hetty said...

Mary Jo, what a great sketch and your card is so lovely. Oh boy, nearly 200 sketches!! Will you make a celebration?

Lori Mueller said...

OMGosh! What a FUN card! I'm definitely CASing this one!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

The Trunk and Treat looks like a lot of fun!! and you guys are all dressed up so cool... Love it!

I love your card this week... the cupcake is perfect in her hand.

Hugs
Shirley