Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 199 (TSSC199)

Wow, we are moving right along. I am so excited to see the samples for this sketch. I think it is a bit hard at first glance but after thinking about it a bit I came up with quite a few ideas. Here is the sketch...


I have my first Christmas card class next weekend so you will be seeing many Christmas cards in the next few weeks as I try to decide on designs.  For this one I chose to go a with classic stamp set.  This is retired but has always been one of my favorites!  I love cards that show the true meaning of Christmas.  Yes I make lots of cute cards and lots of fun Christmas cards but my favorites are the Christian ones and this one not only focuses on Jesus but it also focuses on love!  How perfect is that for a Christmas card!?   I also combined it with this week's Latenightstamper's challenge to Let It Shine--use glitter or bling on your samples.  Hope you like it....


The colors look a bit off--of course that could have been me--I am a bit off tonight, lol!  

Stamps: Miracle of Christmas
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso (inside)
Other: ribbon, rhinestones, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Hope you find time to play along this week.  If you do be sure to come back and leave a link below so we can all see!  

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with me and my readers each week! 
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What a great use of that imagine for your card! I love how you cut it out and mounted it! This is just a FABULOUS sketch!

Anonymous said...

MJ--Sad news--we recently said our sad good bye to our dear old woofer, Sasha, but I LOVE this sketch and although I won't get to it today--I KNOW SOON I will use your sketch to create a scrapbook page with one or more of Sasha's photos.
Thanks much for the great layout--keepum comin'!
Many Hugs, Nola