Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 202 (TSSC202)

Welcome to week number 202 of my sketch challenges.  Hope you are ready to create this week. I have an easy and fun sketch for you!   Come on and play along.


I have been making nothing but Christmas cards for weeks so I decided to make something different for this sketch. 


This is one of those cards that looked a lot better in person.  Ever notice that sometime when you take a picture of a card it shows stuff that you didn't see before, like poor coloring, lol!  Oh well.

Hope you find time to play along this week!  Remember to link up directly to your post and not your whole blog.  Happy stampin!


5 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Great card Mary Jo! Love your main image and colors! Another fantastic sketch!

TrishG said...

Thanks for a fun layout. Just the inspiration I needed to get started crafting today!
I love the buttons on the sketch, but I used brads instead.

Lisa Kmiec said...

Great sketch! Your card is beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

Such a lovely card! That sentiment is fabulous and the ribbon with brads in it is awesome. :) Found you via the blog hop! :)

Yolanda said...

Thank you for the chance to join your blog hop. Also, sorry my card is appearing twice. My computer shut down before I had finished, (little fingers pushing buttons),so I didn't think it had worked the first time.