Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A little break!

Sorry guys, had a few internet problems and lots of stuff going on, since I am already late on the sketch I am going to wait to post the new sketch next Monday as I am still having some issues with blogger and my internet and I want to spend my last full week with my son before he goes back to school and that consumes our lives again.  See ya next Monday!

As always thanks for the support and encouragement you all give me.  And thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Davidson said...

Enjoy your week, Mary Jo!

Jackie W said...

Hey, Mary Jo. Enjoy the time with the kiddo-they are grown and gone so soon. I just discovered your blog, so am looking forward to your upcoming post. Blessings to you and family.

scrappingnana said...

Enjoy your week. See you next week.