Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 233 (TSSC233)

Welcome to my 233rd  sketch challenge!  That is a lot of sketches!  I am trilled that you stopped by to day to see the new sketch, I hope that you find time to play along.  Here is the sketch...





And of course my sample...




I just love this fun color combination.  Bright and Cherry!  Just my style.

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Daffidol Delight, Whisper White and Floral District DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: markers, rhinestones

Now it is your turn!  Can't wait to see your creation with this sketch--hurry up and get stamping!  Them come on back and add your samples below!
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Looks like we had the 'great minds think alike' thing going on this week. I just LOVE the happy colors of yours! Fun...so fun!

Margaret Raburn said...

Ooh, I love the sketch and your card is scrumptious! Beautiful colors and the details are great!