Thursday, February 7, 2013

A bit of Green for you today!

The ways to use it challenge today on SCS is to use the color green!  Sounds easy enough right?!  Since I just re-discovered how much I love Calypso Coral I thought I would mix the two--with a bit more green that orange.

I really love this new SAB set --Madison Avenue--really fun to work with.  I also used those new BIG rhinestones.  Love it.

Stamps: Madison Avenue, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Whisper White, International Bazaar DP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Other: Rhinestones, framelits, SAB ribbon.

Hope you have a great day--my little guys is 13 as of today!  I actually cried more than once already today--where does the time go.  Hold them close and let them know you love them--kids, friends, anyone who means anything to you! 

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

auntjen4 said...

Hey Mary Jo!! Happy birthday to your teenager!!! Wow! Love your cards too!

auntjen4 said...

Hi Mary Jo! Happy birthday to your teenager!!! Time really does fly!!! Love all your cards! I need to make Valentine cards, so I will be using your sketch!!! Thanks!!

Cheryl Mooney said...

I love the way the stamp set works with that DP. I love seeing how those colors work together - just a fun, fun card, Mary Jo!
I know how those milestones tug our hearts as Moms. Just keep on doing the great job you are doing and remember "it's ALL good".

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful bright card! Happy Birthday wishes to your teenager!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Great card! Love the colors and layout