Monday, March 4, 2013

Top Three for Sketch 252!

Wow, some really impressive samples this week!  Loved them all--thanks so much for playing along! Here are my top three picks in no particular order....



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 











I actually designed a new button for the winners to add to their blogs.  It can be found at the top left hand side of  my blog--code is underneath.  So if you are a winner please feel free to add it to your blog!  I have been wanting to make a new one for a long time and finally had a bit of time.  This is what it looks like--but you can get the code on my sidebar.  Again--top left hand corner.


Matches my blog better than the last one

Be right back with the new challenge!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your Top 3!
Lynne :)