Friday, April 26, 2013

Simple Masculine Flashback Friday!

What can you do with under five minutes--run to your craft room, pick a stamp and go!  That is exactly what I did this morning with my flashback Friday card--and you know what--I kind of like the results. What do you think?

Do you remember this great stamp set for way back when? I believe it is from 2001.  Great masculine set.


I used only papers and pieces that were laying on my table already--and chose to re-use my sketch challenge for this week.  You can view that HERE-and you still have the whole weekend to play along.

Stamps: Wolf
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Grey and Neutrals DP
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey
Other: makers

Why nto check out what Nicole did for the challenge this week--remember that is who thought of this great Flashback Friday challenge to begin with--I just hopped on it with her!

Happy Friday
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I think you did a fabulous job on this Flashback card...in fact, I have a dear female friend who loves wolves and would love to have this card...sadly I didn't buy the set...LOL! But we have given her lots of wolf items. TFS!