Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Yep, it is Tuesday.  I have a quick post for you today as I need to be out the door by 6:40 for a doctor's appointment. I must start by saying I had a bit of a hard time with the sketch again this week but I am ok with the sample.  Not sure what was throwing me off  on the sketch but it was fun to make it work--hope you will try it out too and remember to check out what the rest of the team did with the sketch HERE.

Let's start with my sample--I used the retiring set Nature Walk again today as I did yesterday.  I also played along with the Latenightstamper's challenge again and chose retiring colors.  This time I chose Not Quite Navy and River Rock--still looking for a more masculine look.




Here is the sketch..


And here are the details for my card...

Stamps: Nature Walk, One in a Million
Paper Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, River Rock
Other: embossing folder, marker

Hope you enjoy your day!  Another beautiful one here but I have to be inside all day--sad face here.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful. Sure glad that Spring has finally sprung. Just looking at your card I can hear the birds singing and can't wait for those butterflies.

Sarah said...

Cute card! These are two colours I wouldn't put together, but they look great! Love how you have added the sentiment :)

Pajalu said...

Wow what a wonderful card. I love those colours & the way you used that sketch. So beautifully done.