Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

We are back again with another fun sketch--it looks hard at first but the fun cards that the Design Team made with the sketch will get you wanting to try it out.  Be sure to check out all the samples HERE.

Here is my sample for this week...

I actually printed the DP from my computer using My Digital Studio.  So vibrant and beautiful. Not sure why I don't do this more often?!  The sentiment is a retired set.  The base card color is Daffodil Delight.  Of course I used a marker to add the lines around each layer to make them pop!  I am pretty happy with the results although I was stumped for a bit again! 

Here is the original sketch...


We would love to have you play along with us.  

4 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Seed said...

Love the monochromatic effect of this card. Brilliant idea to use the DSP for the background as well as the vertical stripes.

Pajalu said...

Mary Jo, this is such a bright & vibrant card. I love your take on the sketch.

Sarah said...

I love your colour combo! Great idea to actually print the dsp - I think I just had a light bulb moment :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Very neat card....they will love it!