Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fast and Beautiful!

I am so excited to finally play with this set--although I only made one card so far it was crazy easy and absolutely beautiful!  I love it.  I am sure if you are a reader of my blog you are aware that I love butterflies so it is pretty incredible to realize I have had this stamp for quite some time but have not used it.  Too busy with DT and Tutorial duties, lol!  Anyway here is my first card--and I love it!





I am so obsessed with the Pool Party color I can not seem to make a card without adding it somewhere--and I especially love it with the Island Indigo as it is paired up with here.  I added a touch of Black to make things pop a bit!

Stamps: Swallowtail, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Black
Other: black marker and my favorite candy dots!

Sorry for all the short posts this week--I have been camping all week and did all these post before leaving.  Hope I am basking in the sun and not swimming in the rain puddles!
Either way it is time spent with my son and I am loving it!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Ineke said...

Nice card, and i love butterflies too.

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Mary Jo. I just inked this stamp for the first time 2 days ago. Shame to admit it has been sitting on my shelf for sometime too. TFS

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Mary Jo. I just inked this stamp for the first time 2 days ago. Shame to admit it has been sitting on my shelf for sometime too. TFS

Carol Carriveau said...

Love your card...the two-toned sections and the Pool Party...yum! I agree that the bit of black has a nice affect. TFS!

TrishG said...

This is fabulous Mary-Jo! Love your unique way to use this butterfly - looks great!