Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 270! (TSSC270)

Can you imagine that we are already half way through 2013!  That is just crazy, seems like just yesterday that I was writing 2013 for the first time on a something and we are already starting July!  WOW.  It really scares me how fast time goes.  But the good news is that since it is Monday again I have a brand new sketch challenge for you!  Here is this week's sketch..

I combined my card sample with the bi-weekly challenge on Latenightstamper's the new challenge starts today--Summer Showcase-summer color combos and stamps!  Seems pretty easy to me.  I decided to flip my sketch on it's side this week and use my very seldom used stamp set Road to Happiness.  It is also using one of my new favorite color combos--Daffodil Delight and Strawberry Slush!  Fun card.

Stamps: Road to Happiness
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and the Quartrefancy Specialty Paper
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
Other: Buttons, ribbon, markers

Wait to you see all the fabulous samples form the Design Team this week!  They never cease to amaze me--I know they inspire me each and every week and I am sure they do the same for you!  Here are their fabulous cards for this week's sketch...








Those really were amazing--don't you agree?  Now it is your turn to play along.  Here are a few basic rules for participation...
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!

     Thanks for stopping by--Mary Jo 
    Add your sample to the linky tool below.

5 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE your happy colors on this! I WANT to be in that car!

Jonia said...

Love, Love the car and love, love the sketch. Wish I had thought about the car stamp set as I have it and love it! Thanks for another wonderful week Mary Jo!

lisa808 said...

What says summer like a trip to the beach! Adorable card and I love the 'wheels.'

Andrea W said...

Fun sketch! Thanks for the terrific inspiration.

Cindi said...

Love your card. How fun is the car with the surfing board. Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the paper? Love the lay out and would love to case it, if you are ok with it????